Workforce Cherry’s Metroidvania action-adventure recreation, Hole Knight, follows the journey of a anonymous warrior referred to as the Knight as he travels via Hallownest, which is now a kingdom ruined by a supernatural illness. Because the Knight journeys via Hallownest, he can unlock new talents, spells, and charms that can assist him traverse via totally different areas of Hallownest and defeat enemies.
On this information, we are going to study concerning the Dashmaster attraction. Within the recreation, particular objects give the Knight totally different talents and bonuses referred to as Charms. To equip or unequip these Charms, the Knight should be sitting on a Bench, and the Knight will need to have sufficient unused Notches to equip them.
One of many 45 Charms within the recreation is the Dashmaster Attraction which requires and takes up solely two Attraction Notches. When geared up, the Dashmaster attraction reduces the cooldown of the Mothwing Cloak means, which permits the Knight to sprint forwards by 33% and permits the Knight to sprint downwards, which may also be useful to dodge assaults.
With the Dashmaster attraction, the Knight can carry out sprint some extra, as its title suggests!
The Dashmaster attraction may be discovered embedded on a statue on the very backside of Fungal Wastes east of the Mantis Village.
The Knight will encounter varied enemies within the Fungal Wastes and the Mantis Village. Nonetheless, the Knight will particularly encounter the next enemies on the way in which to the Dashmaster attraction: Mantis Youths and Mantis Warriors. It’s price mentioning that it will be immensely simpler to aim to acquire the Dashmaster attraction after defeating the Mantis Lords, the non-compulsory boss within the Mantis Village, as all of the Mantis Youths and Mantis Warriors will grow to be passive to the Knight and can solely assault the Knight if they’re attacked.
Earlier than the Knight can discover the Dashmaster attraction, it’s really useful that the Knight has the Monarch Wings means, which permits the Knight to carry out secondary bounce mid-air, and the Mantis Claw means, which allows the Knight to cling to partitions and bounce off of them. With these talents, acquiring the Dashmaster attraction can be no problem.
To seek out the Dashmaster attraction within the Fungal Wastes space, that is what the Knight should do:
- Ranging from the center of the central space of the Mantis Village (the room the place it says Mantis Village on the map), head to the correct, the place the Knight will encounter a Mantis Youth, head up the tall platform above the pool of acid utilizing the Mantis Claw means or the Monarch Wings means, proceed to the correct, drop down the hole and bounce to the following platform, proceed to move proper, then take the exit on the correct.
- Upon coming into the following room, the Knight will encounter a Mantis Warrior. Head to the correct, the place the Knight will encounter one other Mantis Youth and drop down the hole. Head to the underside of the shaft, head to the left, bounce throughout the hole the place there’s one other Mantis Warrior under, proceed to the left, drop down the hole, and head on the trail under utilizing the small platform (be careful for the pool of acid), then take the exit on the underside left. It’s price noting that there’s a Bench on the other facet of the exit, so you possibly can sit on the Bench if you wish to save your progress.
- Subsequent, head to the left, drop down the hole on the left, drop down the correct, drop down the hole on the left, proceed heading to the left whereas additionally dropping down on the gaps, and head down utilizing the small platforms.
- Then, head to the correct and drop down the gaps to the underside, then head to the left, the place you will note a statue with one thing glowing on the backside.
- Examine the glowing factor; the Knight has now obtained the Dashmaster attraction!
Different Charms go properly with the Dashmaster attraction, particularly the Sharp Shadow attraction, which permits the Knight to deal harm to enemies when passing via them utilizing the Shade Cloak means and, if paired with the Dashmaster attraction, the harm dealt by the Knight when passing via enemies is elevated to 1.5x of the harm output of the Knight’s Nail. Nonetheless, it is not going to have an effect on the cost or cooldown time of the flexibility, and the Sprintmaster attraction will increase the Knight’s working pace by as much as 20%; if paired with the Dashmaster attraction, the Knight’s motion pace can be elevated some extra by 39%.
Now that the Knight has the Dashmaster attraction, the Knight can now equip it whereas sitting down on a Bench, and the Knight can now carry out the sprint means some extra and even sprint downwards!