Immortals Of Aveum is Ascendant Studio’s debut title from builders all with an enormous first-person shooter background who all determined to ditch weapons for magic fingers, and by all accounts it’s turned out fairly properly.
It’s one of many first video games to reach on PS5 that’s been created utilizing most of Unreal Engine 5’s options, and it had a robust begin at launch, although in fact that doesn’t imply it launched with out points.
Ascendant’s newest replace has now gone reside, and it particularly addressed efficiency points on PS5 and different consoles in addition to the sport’s visible constancy.
So not solely will this patch assist Immortals run smoother in your console, it’ll make it look higher on the identical time. A win-win state of affairs if there ever was one.
You possibly can try the complete patch notes for this new replace beneath.
Immortals Of Aveum Replace #3 Patch Notes
- Addressed DLSS compatibility situation inflicting blurriness for some customers on PC
- Addressed DLSS ghosting that was induced when Body Era is on
- Fastened a problem the place DLSS settings wouldn’t apply correctly on recreation launch for PC
- Improved Upscaling for higher picture constancy on consoles
- Addressed a problem with Dynamic Shader Branching, enhancing efficiency on console and PC
- Varied Reminiscence optimizations on console and PC
- Fastened minor bugs and development points
- Minor visible enhancements and fixes all through the sport
Supply – [Ascendant Studios]