Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon has been out for a few weeks now, and a few gamers have already seen the ending and the endings after that one, too. We loved the sport, giving it an 8.25 out of 10 – <a href="https://www.gameinformer.com/evaluate/armored-core-vi-fires-of-rubicon/a-well-oiled-machine" goal="_blank" rel="noopener">you possibly can learn our evaluate right here</a>. When you haven’t jumped into From Software program’s newest motion title but, although, you may be in luck as a result of a brand new patch that is now stay buffs varied weapons and adjusts some boss assaults.
From Software program launched Patch 1.02 in the present day, and whereas the general replace is small, it buffs almost 10 weapons and fixes a smattering of bugs. The studio says, “[This] new patch has been distributed to enhance gameplay stability and make steadiness changes” and that it’s “targeted on steadiness changes that may permit gamers extra construct variety within the early and mid-game when assembling their AC, in addition to bug fixes.”
The patch is stay on PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC through Steam. From Software program says PvP-oriented steadiness changes will probably be launched someday sooner or later.
As for in the present day’s patch, listed here are the weapon adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Elevated assault energy/fee of fireside, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Elevated assault energy, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Elevated assault energy/projectile velocity, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Elevated assault energy/projectile velocity, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Elevated assault energy/projectile velocity, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Elevated assault energy/whole rounds/projectile velocity, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Elevated assault energy/whole rounds/projectile velocity, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Elevated assault energy/whole rounds/projectile velocity, decreased reload time.
Plus, From Software program has “adjusted sure assaults carried out” by enemy models AAP07: Balteus, IA-13: Sea Spider, and IB-01: CEL240.
Listed below are the bug fixes in Armored Core VI’s Patch 1.02:
- Fastened a bug that prevented sure weapons from dealing injury to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fastened a bug that prompted the boss of the mission “Stop Company Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the participant.
- Fastened a bug that prompted sure enemies to not be displayed appropriately in the course of the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating Metropolis”.
- Fastened a bug that prompted sure enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly in the course of the mission “Assault the Outdated Spaceport”.
- Fastened a bug that prompted vertical missiles and sure coral weapons to deal unintended quantities of harm.
- Improved digital camera controls when spectating on-line enviornment battles.
- Fastened a bug that prompted the punch animation to not be displayed appropriately on the opponent’s display throughout on-line enviornment battles.
- Different bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fastened a bug that prompted the sport to enter offline mode and unable to avoid wasting progress after the system recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fastened the textual content displayed on-screen after choosing “Give up Sport” from the System Menu on the title display.
- [Steam] Fastened a bug inflicting sure bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
For extra in regards to the recreation, learn Sport Informer’s evaluate of Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon.
Have you ever overwhelmed Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
Supply: Sport Informer
Submit Views: 75