Attempting to unravel Wordle #491 for October 23, 2022, and wish some assist? Don’t fear — we’ve acquired you lined.
Earlier than you check out the hints under, try our straightforward information on taking part in Wordle for some suggestions and methods for enjoying every day, together with methods and good beginning phrases. And bookmark our Wordle hub someplace so you possibly can come again for extra hints and solutions.
Extra on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary sport by which gamers get six tries to guess a five-letter phrase. When you enter a guess, particular person letters inside the phrase you entered will seem in numerous colours. Every coloration has a special that means.
- Inexperienced: The letter entered is 100% right — the proper letter in the proper house.
- Yellow: The entered letter is within the right phrase, however you’ve positioned it within the flawed house.
- Grey: The entered letter isn’t used within the reply.
The objective is to guess the right phrase in as few makes an attempt as potential. In case you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for at this time’s Wordle
- At present’s Wordle ends with the letter Y.
- At present’s Wordle makes use of the identical letter thrice!
- At present’s Wordle can imply the “physique of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removing of the inner organs, remedy with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandage.”
What’s the reply to Wordle #491 on October 23?
Nonetheless having hassle? No worries — you possibly can’t get all of them! In case you simply need to see at this time’s Wordle reply to proceed your streak, you’ll find it under.
The reply to at this time’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ at this time, October 22: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#490)
‘Wordle’ at this time, October 18: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#486)
‘Wordle’ at this time, October 17: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#485)
‘Wordle’ at this time, October 16: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#484)
‘Wordle’ at this time, October 15: Reply, hints, and assist for phrase of the day (#483)