Dolores Leisure has introduced that Low Story is coming to Nintendo Swap this month.
After Low is thrown out of a window onto the road, he items himself again collectively and decides to take revenge on those that deserted him.
What follows is a “very enjoyable and difficult” 2.5D journey that guarantees to ship motion, platforms and puzzles.
The developer has outlined the sport’s key options, which embrace:
- Six completely different environments.
- Fascinating and difficult bosses.
- Small puzzles among the many rain of bullets.
- Seven secret objects to get.
- A masterful soundtrack.
- 4 ranges of problem.
- Three completely different endings.
Low Story might be launched digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Swap worldwide on 17 November 2023.