There are a number of bosses that you should face in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars. One explicit encounter has a extra cinematic really feel to it in comparison with different battles. Right here’s our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars Avatar of Titan boss information that will help you defeat this opponent within the Glittering Deeps degree.
Word: For extra data, take a look at our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and options hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this information incorporates minor spoilers.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars – Avatar of Titan boss information (Glittering Deeps)
The Avatar of Titan boss struggle in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars has a bit of shock for Hilda. That’s as a result of she’ll lastly discover her dad, Harold, who’s been on the path of the monster. As soon as the battle begins, Harold will forged a protect to dam its beam, however you’ll hardly be capable to injury it. As an alternative, look to the left and climb up the wall.
Above the ledge, you’ll see a tool guarded by some crystalline mobs. You’ll in all probability want the hammer or spear to make fast work of them. As soon as the linked mob is lifeless, you possibly can destroy the system.
Test the close by wall so you possibly can proceed climbing. There are some enemies right here, in addition to one other system.
After destroying the second contraption, Harold will yell that it’s essential to run again to him. That is when the boss will start casting its final, insta-kill skill.
Search for ledges main down, and rapidly roll/dash to get inside the protect’s aura. After a number of seconds, a brilliant flash will signify that the boss is completed casting its final.
Now, it’s time for the sustained DPS part of the struggle. The Avatar of Titan solely has few talents, together with one which bombards the world. Nevertheless, it is best to be capable to see the warnings on the bottom.
The next situations ought to happen throughout this a part of the Avatar of Titan boss struggle in Asterigos: Curse of the Stars:
- Harold’s beam will progressively deplete the creature’s HP.
- If he yells that the monster is distracted, one among its arms is likely to be on the bottom, permitting you to slash it.
- Just a few seconds later, it’ll get surprised. This allows you to (and Harold) wail away on its head for large injury.
- Shortly thereafter, it’ll spawn further crystalline mobs that it’s essential to be cautious of.
- Whereas all of this is occurring, concentrate when Harold tells you to get contained in the protect. That’s when the boss is casting its final once more.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars is out there through Steam.
Leave a Reply