In Asterigos: Curse of the Stars, you tackle the function of Hilda, a younger girl out on a quest to seek out her father. Many risks lurk on this world, one which’s closely impressed by Greek and Roman Mythology. Right here’s our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and options hub that will help you with numerous primary mechanics and boss fights within the marketing campaign.
Word: We’ll add extra articles to our Asterigos: Curse of the Stars guides and options hub quickly, so keep tuned.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars – Guides and options hub
Official overview – Asterigos: Curse of the Stars offers you quite a few weapons and expertise, in addition to a plethora of enemies to get rid of. The visuals are additionally vibrant, although the story and presentation depart a lot to be desired. How does it evaluate to Souls-like video games and is it value your whereas?
Tips on how to unlock teleportation utilizing quick journey factors – The sport does have a number of ranges, although you’ll solely unlock the teleportation perform later.
Tips on how to attain Arges Bazaar – How precisely do you get to the market?
Tips on how to attain Stella Mine and Phalan Academy – Two extra zones await, however you do want a sure elemental energy to open a path.
- Baraad – This bandit king waits for you in his hideout.
- Eulalia – This malformed harpy will rain feathery dying.
- Garrison Previous Whitebrow – This outdated fella is likely to be fast, however the traps on this location are extra harmful.
- Twin Colossi – These automatons are gradual, however they’ve acquired a devastating capacity.
- Andreas and the Mercy Maiden Keys – This centurion has a secret, however it’s essential purchase some quest gadgets to get to him.
- Marble – This archon controls the ability of ice, although you’d have some assist alongside the way in which.
- Avatar of Titan – This gargantuan creature gives a extra cinematic encounter in comparison with others.
Asterigos: Curse of the Stars is on the market by way of Steam.